I’m Camille Nesi -- Hue & Tone’s newest intern!
I am currently a senior at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro working to receive my degree in Communication Studies, and plan to *fingers crossed* graduate this December. I started blogging for Hue & Tone almost a month ago, and have loved every minute of it! (Check out one of my favorite Friday Links posts here). What I love about Hue & Tone is that it’s a small business -- I get to gain hands on experience and feel like what I’m doing really affects the bottom line!
Some fun facts about myself:
· I know Greensboro like the back of my hand—I was born and raised here!
· My day doesn’t start until my coffee does.
· My favorite thing to learn more about is creating eye-catching graphics!
· When I’m not blogging, or in school I’m a “barretender” at Pure Barre Greensboro.
· Reality TV is my guilty pleasure (Any Real Housewives series or Dance Moms).
· Tacos are my weakness, (Crafted The Art of the Taco)
· My favorite place to study and work done is Green Joes Coffee Shop.
· Favorite quote: “If your dreams don’t scare you they’re not big enough.”
· If I didn’t have anything to do all day, I would spend it on Pinterest.
· I’m striving to be the next #girlboss (if you haven’t checked out Sophia Amoruso’s book you can pick up a copy from Amazon here).